Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources
Self-study Chinese materials-Mandarin learning resources-Chinese learning materials-self-study Mandarin resources-course-lessons-learn Chinese yourself-study Mandarin yourself! Self-study Mandarin materials are tailored by a number of Chinese experts from famous Chinese language universities on Mandarin education through their many years of Chinese teaching to foreign learners with different Mandarin learning needs. Chinese learning resources are designed for those who are serious learning Chinese. It's the simple, efficient, and comprehensive Mandarin learning materials helping both beginners and senior learners to systematically learn Chinese yourself and its culture. All sentences, characters, words, and phrases of the self-study Chinese resources are pronounced in real natural audio. It enables you to communicate in Chinese in real life, no matter for what purpose. The Self-study Chinese materials used are as 'everyday' as we can make it, and we apply it in situations which are common and natural in today's China. This Mandarin learning resources maintain the principle of teaching only what is truly essential for a firm grasp of practical, up-to-date Chinese.
Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources:
1. PDF Chinese lessons with worksheets for all Mandarin courses of Self-study Chinese materials.
2. MP3 audio Mandarin lessons for all Chinese courses of Mandarin learning resources.
3. More Chinese lesson topic related handouts for all Chinese courses of Chinese learning materials.
Features of Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources
1. Audio Chinese lessons of self-study Mandarin resources come with a complete PDF Mandarin lessons, with many practical examples are given in each Chinese lesson.
2. Each audio Mandarin lesson of Mandarin learning materials features the real, clear, standard, beautiful mandarin Chinese sound.
3. The PDF Chinese lessons of the self-study Chinese resources are written texts of each Mandarin lesson, they allow you to practice the sentences and dialogues while you are listening to the Mandarin lessons, so you can see how the words and expressions are written in either Pinyin (Phonetic Alphabet) or Chinese Characters or both, you can also take this self-study Mandarin materials with you and study Mandarin yourself at your own pace, at any place you like.
4. The PDF Chinese lessons and Worksheets of Chinese learning resources come in either Simplified Chinese Characters, or Pinyin and explanations in English, or both.
5. Self-study Chinese materials are theme-based and progressive, which means that you can start from "zero” level and after completing the Mandarin learning resources, you will be able to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese on a variety of topics.
6. A very important feature of Chinese learning materials is that you can spend as much time on each Chinese lesson as you want, there is no time limit or other requirements, just download your audio Mandarin lessons with PDF files and worksheets and start learning Mandarin right away, at your own pace, whenever you have 15-30 minutes to study Chinese yourself.
7. You can take self-study Mandarin resources with you on your iPad, iPhone or any other Mp3 player and learn Mandarin yourself anytime, at any place, at your convenience.
8. Self-study Chinese materials are best used in conjunction with traditional local Chinese lessons, or in concert with online skype Mandarin lessons.
Layout of Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources
1. Well planed structure:
Structures of Chinese lessons of Mandarin learning materials include proper daily used vocabularies, necessary language points or grammar, important sentence pattern, dialogue, exercises, etc.
2. Scene Setting:
Scene Mandarin lessons of the self-study Chinese resources are set at specific places with all things closely related to life, work, study, travel,etc, to make learners experience the real Chinese.
3. Cultural Notes:
Cultural Notes of Chinese Lessons of the self-study Mandarin materials deal with the specific cultural phenomenon and background. It can cultivate learners’ appropriate communication skills in specific cultural environment.
4. Picture Talk:
The Chinese learning resources give explanation to a series of articles in daily life to leave learners’ the indelible impression and broaden vocabulary with vivid pictures and conversation.
5. Scene Application:
The Self-study Chinese materials are a kind of simulation exercises in real scenes, in which learners play a role in the scene and express the experience in Mandarin.
6. Step-by-step approach:
Mandarin lessons of the Mandarin learning resources use a step-by-step approach. This method helps you to gradually develop and reinforce your listening, speaking, reading, and writing (optional) skills in Mandarin Chinese.
Advantages of Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources
1. Tailor-made Self-study Chinese materials meet specific individual needs, covering all the interesting parts of life, business, study, travel, and culture in modern china.
2. Mandarin learning resources are ready for different levels from beginners to the advanced to learn Chinese yourself.
3. Chinese learning materials help learners to develop a confident, eloquent manner in Chinese speaking, listening, reading and writting.
4. Self-study Mandarin resources focus on developing overall Chinese language abilities including speaking, listening, reading and writing (optional).
5. Proper daily used vocabularies, grammar, sentence patterns, exercises of the Mandarin learning materials enhance your Mandarin knowledge; help you freely study Mandarin yourself.
6. Self-study Chinese resources were written by experienced qualified teachers from famous university in china who are warmly welcomed by the foreign Chinese learner. They also added a lot of pictures to make the books easier to understand.
Foreign Chinese Learners’ Benefits:
1. Learn Chinese yourself, have access to download all self-study Mandarin materials you subscribe, so you can study Mandarin yourself offline.
2. Have no time and space limitation; no operating system limitation; no installation required, so you can study Chinese yourself anywhere, anytime, at your own pace, with all this at your fingertips, by listening to these audio Chinese lessons from Chinese learning resources on your computer, MP3 player, stereo, in your car, on the train, at the gym or anywhere.
3. Learn Mandarin yourself, speak and improve your Chinese with every Chinese lesson, by taking part in the practical, daily topic related Mandarin lesson of the Self-study Chinese materials.
4. Learn Chinese yourself, get your Chinese pronunciation perfect with your personal recorder, you could record yourself speaking and compare the way you say with the way a Chinese native speaker does.
5. Study Mandarin yourself, speak Chinese naturally and confidently by understanding the culture and how the Mandarin works.
6. Study Chinese yourself, build your Chinese vocabulary and improve your audio recognition of common Chinese words and phrases (and have fun at the same time!)
7. Learn Mandarin yourself, know how much your Chinese has improved with interactive, practical, interesting exercise and role plays.
8. Learn Chinese yourself, have all your Chinese questions replied by "ChineseTutoringLessons” teachers, native speakers and fellow Mandarin learners in the "ChineseTutoringLessons” forum- open 24/7! When you subscribe to the Mandarin learning resources, you will have unlimited 24/7 online access support to get you study Mandarin yourself well from our Chinese teachers, native speakers, and fellow enthusiasts.
9. Learn Chinese yourself, have your own Chinese teacher, virtually "on call" 24 hours a day! You also can pay the online speaking Chinese lessons to have the visual Chinese learning help with our excellent proven qualified practical Chinese learning materials.
10. Study Mandarin yourself, receive personal, tailor made self-study Mandarin resources at low rate, no shipping and handling fees.
11. Learn Chinese yourself, get "ChineseTutoringLessons" Mandarin learning materials instantly, just send an email to subscribe self-study Chinese resources, then you can download self-study Mandarin materials as soon as you want to study Mandarin yourself.
Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources Covering
How to learn Chinese yourself?
(I) subscribe Self-study Chinese materials in order to have access to the audio Chinese lessons, PDF Mandarin lessons, review worksheets and meet online tutor (if you need).
(II) Listen as many times as possible the Mandarin learning resources. Listening doesn’t harm. It helps you start speaking.
(III) First time just listen to the Chinese learning resources, and then repeat after you hear every word and sentence from Chinese learning materials. You can press a pause button on your device if necessary.
(IV) Try to imitate what you hear from the self-study Mandarin resources while learning Chinese, even if the sounds seem to be difficult to pronounce. Don’t be shy, nobody can hear you.
(V) Have a PDF Chinese lesson before your eyes when listening to the Mandarin lesson of Mandarin learning materials. It’s very important to have a visual input as well.
(VI) While learning Mandarin, pay attention to the tone marks in the Chinese lessons and try to pronounce tones correctly.
(VII) The worksheets of Mandarin lessons from self-study Chinese resources have exercises for you, so please fill in your answer and then compare your answer to the correct one at the back of the self-study Mandarin materials.
(VIII) Practice what you have learned from Chinese learning resources, whenever you have a chance. This part is REALLY important. With your Chinese friend, a language partner, in a Chinese restaurant, etc. If you are interested in practicing on Skype, we have Skype Chinese lessons as well.
(IX) Repetition is the key to your success. From time to time, go back and repeat the Mandarin lessons of Self-study Chinese materials.
(X) Record yourself and compare your pronunciation to the Mandarin learning resources. It always helps when you hear your own voice like it’s somebody else.
(XI) Be persistent and never give up learning Mandarin! I’m sure you won’t when you start our easy-to-follow Mandarin lessons from Chinese learning materials.
(XII) Confidence is 90% of your success. Even if you make mistakes, if you sound confident enough when you speak Chinese, you will be understood well. So speak loud and have confidence in yourself!
Order Self-study Chinese Materials-Mandarin Learning Resources
Make sure the software is ready before lessons. 1) Speaker,2). Mp3 player.
Email to email@example.com with information about your name, nationality, mobile number,current Chinese level, your preferred Self-study Chinese materials, goals of study, past Chinese study experience(if have), any of your inquiry, and your online IM account: (Skype, MSN, Google or Yahoo Talk or wechat, WhatsApp, Line, or others).
Make an appointment to schedule a free level test if necessary. If not necessary, you will be kept informed about the way of payment, and Mandarin learning resources fee, and then you subscribe your Chinese learning materials. (As for the fee, payment methods, please contact our school!)
If necessary, after a thorough evaluation of your existing Chinese level and your needs, you will receive a personal tailor-made self-study Chinese proposal by email or online IM.
If you are satisfied with your self-study Mandarin proposal, comfirm it by email or online IM. Then you subscribe the self-study Mandarin resources. And, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once the payment arrives at our school account if you pay via bank transfer, West Union/Money Gram, or PayPal. (As for the subscription fee, payment methods, contact school for more information!)
After your subscription, you will receive your Self-study Chinese materials to download.
Your Chinese learning starts!
After more than 7 months of listening and searching, I’ve found the methodology that works best for me to learn Chinese myself via self-study Chinese materials. Here are some of the reasons why:
– Overcoming the Gap with Progressive Chinese Lessons from the Mandarin learning resources. Each Chinese lesson is a continuing buildup from the preceding Mandarin lesson and a preparation for the next Chinese lesson. There are no sudden gaps between Chinese lessons or chasms between levels. Discrete and isolated Mandarin lessons and levels are not to be found at the Chinese learning materials.
– Lesson Roadmap. Each Chinese lesson is summarized on a Mandarin lesson outline, and this serves as a roadmap to show you exactly where you are in the progression of Mandarin lessons. With this roadmap in hand, you don’t have the sense of aimlessly wandering around from one disjointed Chinese lesson to the next. You can learn Chinese yourself at the beginning if you’re completely new to Mandarin, or you can easily trace the Mandarin lesson outline to find the starting point that’s most appropriate to your level.
– Full Transcripts. The self-study Mandarin resources provide full transcripts of all their Chinese lessons. As Mandarin lessons progress to more advanced levels, and an increasing amount of Mandarin is spoken throughout the lesson (and not just in the prepared dialogues), the value of having a full transcript with translations at hand will prove to be tremendous. In addition to the full transcript, there’s a more summarized version of the transcript, which provides the lesson dialogue, vocabulary, and additional Mandarin learning materials. What the self-study Chinese resources give away for free on their website is about what other self-study Mandarin materials provide on a premium subscription basis. What the Chinese learning resources offer on a premium subscription basis – such as the full, complete transcript – is something you can’t even get on some other Self-study Chinese materials.
– Active Participation. While the podcasts on some other self-study Chinese materials make you a passive listener, the Mandarin learning resources offer you more opportunity to actively practice while you listen. Most of us study Mandarin myself better by actively practicing rather than by just passively listening.
– Premium Tools. The premium online tools are simple to learn Chinese yourself, are well integrated with the Mandarin lessons, and offer additional opportunities to practice what you’ve learned in order to develop stronger communication skills & retention.
– Audio Lesson Dialogues. Chinese learning materials provide audios of the dialogues for many of the Mandarin lessons. Though the audios are quite simple in their production, I find that listening to the corresponding Chinese lesson which checking the detailed, well-structed transcripts, helps me to study Mandarin myself, understand the language and the culture at a deeper, more intuitive level.
– Extra Features. There are also many other extras, such as Mandarin lesson notes and hints & tips for each Chinese lesson. New online tools and additional features seem to appear all the time.
– Responsiveness. self-study Mandarin resources are truly responsive to listener feedback in a way that I haven’t experienced at other Mandarin learning materials.
– Reasonable Price. The price of self-study Chinese materials is about half of what some other major self-study Mandarin materials charge, though the overall methodology is more effective. For me, this made subscribing to the Chinese learning resources a no-brainer.
I’ve summarized some of the key reasons why I decided to support Self-study Chinese materials with a premium subscription of the Mandarin learning resources.
---Robert D, USA
In preparation for a trip overseas, I looked for months trying to find Chinese learning materials that would help me learn Chinese myself. So many were complicated to navigate or had really boring lesson plans. Some podcasts had audio that was not clear or were chanted by dull teachers. Some are just lists of vocabulary or phrases that you memorize, without context. A lot of bad teaching. I had almost given up and then found the self-study Mandarin resources to study Mandarin myself.
What a difference! The Chinese lessons are brief, memorable and logically arranged. The audio is clear and the narration friendly and very informative. The amount covered in each Chinese lesson is just right for an adult who wants to learn Chinese yourself. The teachers are very responsive to suggestions and to questions about the Mandarin lesson content.
I strongly suggest that new learners sign up for the very reasonable Mandarin learning materials. By downloading the self-study Chinese resources, you can always study Chinese yourself, at hand and the podcast notes are great. Obviously I’m a happy customer and recommend the site to all Chinese learners. For me, the pace of the programs is really fine: they move along quickly enough to keep me thinking “forward” and pushing my concentration, but also with explanations in English, sidenotes, points of interest, etc., that give me chance to breathe let the ideas sink in.
Although I continue to listen to a couple of other podcasts of self-study Mandarin materials (and especially to learn Mandarin yourself with a book I found), your podcast series is the centerpiece of my Chinese learning resources.
I think your Self-study Chinese materials are actually quite good. I wish that I had the Mandarin learning resources when I was younger.
I’m serious about improving my spoken Mandarin, so I subscribed to the Chinese learning materials. I actually like your self-study Mandarin resources because the Chinese lessons are short and concise. I like your both transcripts and audios.
I feel that the Self-study Chinese materials are really the BEST Self-study Chinese materials!
I studied Mandarin at UCLA for one summer and the National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei, Taiwan for 3 semesters. And though I feel that both UCLA and NCCU language instruction was truly excellent, I also feel your Self-study Chinese materials are equally superb and even superior in many ways. If I could do it again, I wish that I could learn Chinese myself, before going to Taiwan.
Also, as I’m a very busy person, I like how the Self-study Chinese materials are very versatile for me to study Mandarin myself that fits my hectic schedule. I listen to lessons of the Self-study Chinese materials while I eat lunch in my office at work, and review online in the evenings at home. The interactive online learning is one of the best I’ve seen. I also download the Self-study Chinese materials to my iPod, and I listen to lessons in my car, at the gym, or when I’m waiting for business appointments. For a person who cannot travel to a Mandarin speaking country for language instruction, with Self-study Chinese materials, you can truly immerse yourself in many Chinese language situations in your home, office, car or practically anywhere.
I can learn Chinese myself or review topic or vocabulary that is important to my life. I can use vocabulary I know I would use right away instead of studying a topic that have little immedate relevance to my real life.
Thanks everybody at ChineseTutoring Lessons for making Self-study Chinese materials accessable to everybody to study Mandarin yourself in an easy, fun, and affordable way!
I truly love your Self-study Chinese materials, and i would recommend everyone i know to book your Mandarin learning resources! Great Self-study Chinese materials!